Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Computer Woes

Money

My one and only computer was down for almost two weeks. This was really problematic, as being more or less 'homebound', I depend on my computer for almost everything! So it was imperative to get it repaired.

Thankfully, it's fixed and working well now. But it will take me awhile to 'catch up' (1600 emails ! for one thing).

The repairs required a new motherboard, cpu, power supply, and someone to do all this, as I am physically unable to do so.

My PayPal account has 0 balance, my checking account almost so, and my very meager savings is gone.

If you can see your way clear to click on the PayPal button on this page and donate a bit, please do so. Every little bit counts! And if you can't, boy do I understand!

Thanks!





2 comments:

  1. Someone recently commented that CraigsList is being used for bartering by people who no longer have the cash in the current economy.

    Next time you need computer repairs, see if you can arrange to barter your skills (say, writing a grammatically correct website, since so many geeks ain't not got no grammar) for the work you need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CFS Facts said:
    Next time you need computer repairs, see if you can arrange to barter your skills (say, writing a grammatically correct website, since so many geeks ain't not got no grammar) for the work you need.

    Ahh, but they do not KNOW they 'got no grammer'!

    ReplyDelete