Saturday, July 01, 2006

Post TURB #5

Today I finally found the strength to shower, order some groceries for delivery tomorrow, and get on the computer to bitch and moan to cyberpals a bit. This was all done between a lot of sitting and napping.

Though in reality, I am at that 'weepy' stage of stress recovery and am just feeling that I would like to get off this merry-go-round.

All this stuff is so hard to do when you live alone, when you do not even have anyone close by (or far away for that matter) that gives a damn. The only person who will make you a cuppa or hand you a Tylenol, or feed the cats, is you...

Makes that cup of coffee you managed to make, and sitting in your chair, in your own living room in front of the TV you managed to turn on, and trying to keep the cats off your sore belly, and letting that x-tra strength Tylenol and Xanax have time to work, seem like real miracles.

And bless the neighbor, Mary, who picked me up in her wheelchair van to bring me home last night, then bought me over some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment