Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Poncho Completed


Wow. I finally finished this Poncho! I designed it myself. It has a scoop neck with a 'roll' collar in a nice soft Sage (the picture above does NOT do justice to the color!). And of course, it's XXX sized

Every stitch done, every end woven in. Seemed like it took forever (especially that ruffle all the way around!). I still have one skein of this yarn left. Want to make a kind of 'hoodie' to match, but just am not in the mood at the moment, want to move on to something else...

I need to make rectangles and grannies with the yarn left over from this project.

And in fact, I need some more 'Don't Lose Your Marbles' as I've gifted all but one of them, and I like to keep extras available.

2 comments:

  1. I love your Poncho!!! congrats on not only the design, but on finishing it! I sure know what that is like to rejoice over finally getting a project finished! I made my mom a poncho I designed in crochet, but it isn't as nice as yours! CathySmith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, Thank You!

    Yep this ponch seemed to take MONTHS. Thought I'd never finish that 'ruffle' (5 dc in each stitch around!).

    Will be 'gifting' this one to a broad shouldered friend in need.

    Am in process of still another poncho now, but using a 'chunky' and it will have high collor, and maybe NO ruffle, or at least an easier one!

    ReplyDelete