Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Wendy




This evening I had a visitor, Wendy, a cyber-pal. We have been emailing back and forth with for years! We finally met f2f.

She was visiting family in the area (from Amsterdam, where she lives), and graciously granted me a few hours.

We had dinner, exchanged a couple of gifts; I gave her a petghan for her cat and a ‘Don’t Lose Your Marbles, she gave me a fridge magnet that says ‘Holland’ on it, a book, and a loved designer box.

And. we talked and talked and talked! Hope she had as good of a time as I did!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It was great to meet you Evvy, and I wish I hadn't misplaced my own camera because you look way cuter in person than in the photo you use on this site. Not to mention your cats were soft as velvet and so sweet, and I was lucky enough to meet Cat With No Name, the handsome bugger. They are lucky indeed to have someone like you caring for them, their own balcony private entrance and all the comforts of home with a good Mom.

    Meeting cyber people after many years of knowing them online only is a wonderful thing! Computers are great, computers are cool, but it's not the same sitting in front of a screen as it is sitting across from someone, having a lager, B.S.-ing on the couch.

    I have to say...you are as good a listener as you are a writer. I felt like I've been yakking with you for years.

    Till we meet again my dear!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete