Monday, August 23, 2004

Go little scooter, go!

I went to Long's again this afternoon. (And it was an absolutely beautiful summer day!)

Thanks to the NEW batteries for that old scooter; seldom does a day go by now that I don't get out, even if it's just to empty the trash and get the mail. Or just sit in the sun and read for awhile!

And I mentally bless the person who 'donated' the batteries, every time I do!

And it's a good thing, as I talked to insurance rep today; my wheelchair replacement/repairs is STILL hung up in the decision process. They are trying to decide which route to go. Today she told me it shouldn't be over another week. Yea, right!

But because I've got the working scooter, life is much, much better (though it would be nice to get to doc appointments)...

No comments: