Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I think I hate docs!

Just found out a couple of hours ago that Mammo's done a month ago showed a 'pinkie fingernail' size 'something' in lt. breast (prior cancer was in right - but have had several biopsies in lt.). They are gonna compare w/old films from UCSD, if they can get 'em, but still another biopsy is probably in my soon future.

I realize it's prob just a cyst (though I've never had one); I just don't want to go through it! (Isn't it someone else's turn?)

And even this will not be simple, as it should be. I will have to seriously think about changing surgeons; The one hospital my surgeon is affiliated with no longer does the 'wire placing' stuff in their radiology (talk about discrimination towards women!). You have to go to a free standing facility two miles away, (fasting), have this done, travel to two miles to the hospital and be admitted for the cutting. I don't think so...

I am tired of docs! Contrary to popular belief, neither docs nor surgeries are on my list of hobbies. And these damn surgeons & their procedures are getting so rigid! It's their way or no way. Where are my 'druthers' as a person?

Needing a wheelchair, not having transportation, family, cat sitters, $$$, etc. makes the logistics of all these 'little medical' things stressful and difficult beyond belief.

Add to this the fact that I'm not a happy camper when separated from my ciggies, BY FORCE, under these type of extremely stressful situations, I tend to get a 'little' bitchy. And the docs and nurses and other staff, just don't get it...



CLICK
HERE TO DONATE!


JOIN: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evvygarrett/
TO RECEIVE NOTICE OF NEW ARTICLES

No comments:

Post a Comment