Friday, March 04, 2005

High on the Hog!

I love the first week or two after the SS check is deposited in my account! Boy, I just live high on the hog (which means you are able to eat ham instead of hocks!).

Last night I got the munchies while watching TV, wandered into the kitchen and actually FOUND something that tasted good AND was suitable for a diabetic. A far too infrequent happening.

I 'pigged' out on two cold baked chicken pieces, a bowl of diet gelatin, and a big glass of cold milk.

Usually I get to choose between a Bologna sandwich, toast and jam, or Little Debbies.

It's really nice having leftover meats and fresh gelatin in the kitchen. Wish it would happen more often.





CLICK
HERE TO DONATE!


JOIN: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evvygarrett/
TO RECEIVE NOTICE OF NEW ARTICLES

No comments:

Post a Comment