Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Family Issues

This is a copy of an email I sent today to: Jon Suydam, Lisa (my children), Dale Taber, (half-brother), Roni Anderson & Linda Watterson (nieces). I can only hope that some of them DO forward it to other family members!

Please forward this to ANY interested parties! As I only have a 'few' family emails. So if someone could forward to Ann, Tracey, Marie, Bill, Bobbie, Karen, Kathy's adult children (I'd still like to have their full names), Bill Taber, etc, I'd appreciate it.

If u wish to print it out and send it to someone via snail mail, that is fine by me also! (And if you do any of the above, would u please let me know to whom you've sent it???) It is easier viewed/printed if you enlarge it. (John Oliver & Donna both had copies of this.)

Note MOTHER'S name, my birth place, (2110 Jefferson St.), that Irene claimed she'd had two other children (eliminating John Oliver), and had lived at that address 4 yrs.

After 60 yrs. I've never found a 'Kenneth' Estes! There were 3 Estes Brothers, one of which was Clyde, Aldine's husband. None of them were named Kenneth. (Aldine told me they 'made-up' this name. That she thought my father was an Italian guy Irene had been dating.)

This is 'part' of my family picture scanning project. And this will be included when pics are put online. I hope to have first 'stuff' up by this summer. (As soon as I choose a service and have the first 'yearly' fee for the site.)

I'll also put this stuff on CD's, for those that want them...Though they'll be downloadable from the site.

I have now scanned all of Aldine's Albums, (about 100 pics), am now working on her documents. Will soon start on my albums which start in 1966 (they include a lot of pics of Marie & Bill, Tracey, & Annie, some of Donna, none of Dale or Bobbie, and a lot of the Bob & Shirley Taber family.

PLEASE, if u have old pics/documents u want included, scan and email to me! I'd be more than happy to include them. BE SURE TO INCLUDE NAMES AND DATES!

Thanks!
Your aunt/sister

No comments:

Post a Comment