Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Wanna Take a Ride

This has absolutely nothing to do with the radio broadcast Coast-to-Coast AM or Art Bell.

This has to do with Ethel! Ethel loves to get up on the seat of my walker and let me roll her around the apartment as I go about my tasks!

When they were kittens, they both did this. In fact, when I wanted to keep track of them, I’d dump them both in my walker basket with a toy and roll them around as I went about my daily business.

But now that they are two and a half years old, my walker only holds interest for Ethel. (Lucy still likes to play ‘jungle gym' on it, if I will play with her.). Almost every evening, Ethel will get up on the walker seat as I work on the computer, waiting patiently for her ‘ride’.

Looking at the sweet, patient little face, how can I do anything else but ask, “Do you wanna take a ride?”. Then give her a stroll though the apartment.

Are The Sisters spoiled, or am I well trained? :->

No comments:

Post a Comment