Monday, May 21, 2007

May Gray

We have been ‘socked’ in by a heavy Marine Layer for days! If we are lucky, we will get two or so hours of sun mid-day. Most days we are not lucky!

Not only that, but it remains cool, if not cold if the wind is blowing. People are walking around in the middle of the day in jackets and with their hands in their pockets.

The May Gray is typical (until the Pacific Ocean Warms up), but it has been particularly heavy this year. The cool weather is NOT typical for May! Seems like fall. In fact, it feels like we have had one long fall season, no winter rains, and now no spring.

I really dislike it because it does affect my mood. It does not take much of this for me to get depressed (Seasonal Affective Disorder). I am definitely having the early signs of depression. There is nothing I can do about it, as my BRITE LIGHT has three bulbs totally out that need replacing ($30 each + shipping!) http://www.apollohealth.com/index.html. I was planning on getting them this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment