Friday, March 28, 2008

Fun! Another Hobby!

Crochet

Like I needed another?

Today, as I was putting away money I'd gotten as change from a recent shopping trip, I ran across a dollar bill that was stamped with:

"See where I've been
Track where I go next
www.wheresgeorge.com"

Of course, I went right to the computer! www.wheresgeorge.com is a site where you can TRACK (literally!) your money.

I fell in love with the idea, and immediately ordered the 'Where's George' Stamp from https://www.stamp-connection.com/ For a cost of about $15.00 .

I know, I know, I shouldn't spend $15.00 so frivolously! But what fun! And where else could I find ongoing fun and a new hobby for a total cost of $15.00 ?

Can't wait to get the stamp, so I can start stamping, spending, tracking my paper money!

Do go check out the site, you may find a new hobby also...







No comments:

Post a Comment