Sunday, March 01, 2009

More Chemo

This last week M-W-F.

And I'm so weak that I can hardly get in and out of bed (spending a lot of time in bed). I know this will gradually get better, but...

For the past 3 nights, I've had people stay over in the spare bedroom. I pay them $20 cash for the night. It's an absolute necessity. And very hard to do on my $869 per month SSD.

I have a couple of friends that help me out here and there w/a $20 bill for my night 'help', and they aren't even relatives.

It would be so very great to just call an agency and get some help in here, but of course, THAT costs a LOT of money...

(If anyone out there can help, in any way, please do!)

And I have two more 'rounds' of this specific Chemo to go; one in 3 wks, and another in 6 wks, at which point I will be reevaluated.

I am trying to find a full time 'live in' for just room/board. And to find the current regulations regarding this from HUD.

Here are the current ads:

Backpage
http://sandiego.backpage.com/DomesticJobs/care_giver_companion_room_mate_live_in/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3749832

Craigs
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/dmg/1056134353.html

No comments:

Post a Comment