Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pneumonia

Thumbs Up

I seem to 'get' something awful after every round of Chemo! It's getting to the point that the Chemo side effects are much less dreaded than some weird infection that follows.

This time it was pneumonia, and I just missed getting hospitalized for it. But they sent me home with prescriptions for two antibiotics. Sure was sick for awhile though...

Saw my Oncologist last Friday, and he said no Chemo for at least two weeks. Almost made me glad that I'd gotten the pneumonia!

Two whole weeks of feeling half-way decent! Perhaps I can get caught up on some stuff, it sure piles up fast.

Busy day today, that's for sure. Getting a new bedside table (changed out by friends), it's much larger and has three drawers. My care giver will be here shortly. The Eucharistic Minister of Sacred Heart parish will be here at 1P. And I have still another interview for a 'roomie' at 5P.

Am unbelievably grateful that I'll be out of bed and have the energy to do all of the above!





No comments:

Post a Comment