Saturday, March 18, 2006

Found Nieces!

This computer has been one of the most ‘vexing’ things in my life. But it’s also been a means to some major joy; to get reconnected with some old friends and family.

About a month ago, because of an entry in my blog, my sister Donna Carter-Cook’s, two adult daughters emailed me. What a joy! These are young women I lost touch with after they became adults. After my sister passed away from Liver Cancer, I thought I’d never be in touch with them again.

(It’s so difficult to ‘track’ women as they frequently have surname changes. And my remaining family is not exactly close!)

So now Roni Anderson, Linda Watterson, and I have exchanged all the important information needed to stay in touch. And ohhh, I have so many stories about their mother to share…

No comments:

Post a Comment