Saturday, November 17, 2007

AIMCO Reimbursement

HOW THE INDUSTRIAL PLASTIC WAS AFFIXED TO FLOOR


Yesterday I emailed to AIMCO (they own/manage Mariners Coves) in Irvine, CA.

I sent a detailed expense report, a detailed log of the events caused by the leak of the water pipe in the apartment wall, some sample pics (I have 94 - dated & timed), a list of damaged furniture, a list of witnesses, a brief statement, and an invoice (noting that electricity billing was not yet included).

So far ALL I've been reimbursed on 11.1.2007, is $186 TOWARDS the meals I had to have delivered.

I bet THIS is going to be as messy as my apartment was! I am not just going to 'absorb' the financial cost THIS TIME (this was my third leak in this apartment!).

Not to mention that I actually have dreams about this mess, and when wide awake, sit around listening to the walls for the sound of water leaking!

I will be awaiting a response. Bet it won't be anytime soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment