Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Poke & Peek

Had a 6 month follow up Cystoscopy today. Actually between Dr. Salem changing the appointment once, and me having to change it once, it has been almost 8 months since the last one.

The great news was that it was NEGATIVE!

Even though I've had to go for 'biopsies' each of the last two years, each time I get a 'NEGATIVE' is like being granted still another reprieve...

This was the first time I have seen Dr. Salem in her 'new digs', that is, since she left UCSD to go into private practice. So I was just a touch nervous, new place, new personnel, etc.

But it went smoothly; I was made comfortable with both the people and the place.

I am GLAD she has gone into private practice and has moved to Scripps Mercy Hospital! One less doc for me to deal with at UCSD Medical Center! (I'm now down to two; both of them Endo's.)

No comments:

Post a Comment