Saturday, July 19, 2008

Medium Sized Petghan










This is my first of this size, approx. 25" x 25", which the Snuggles Project http://www.snugglesproject.org/ calls a 'Medium'. It's for a friend's dauchshund.

I don't think I'd want to do one larger than this! This one took almost all of 2 skiens (14 oz. total ?) of Red Hart SuperSaver (two shades of green - you can't tell in these pictures; I need a real digital camera, this cell phone just doesn't do it! Especially as I LOVE colors so much!). And a lot of time!

I used two strands of the SuperSaver at once and a N Hook. Started with a chain of 40 + 2 to turn. Then did solid hdc until it was the 'right' size. I edged it with a single strand of the darker green, 3 rows of sc.

Though I've done many 'petghans', none of this proportion, I still find every crochet project a 'learning experience'!


No comments:

Post a Comment