Sunday, July 27, 2008

Musings

I don't really feel like 'blogging' today. But here I am, at the computer, with a few extra mintues to spare. So, what's going though my mind right now...

-The weird, overcast, coolish, muggy weather (from Mexico's hurricanes)
-Should I write my 'memoirs' in blog form or standard or some other as yet unthought of form
-Been 'working' a poem in my head for a couple of weeks, it's not ready yet
-Trying to smoke less, trying to eat less (why bother living???) And how does trying not to do those things affect my creativity? Health may not be worth it!
-Next crochet project
-When will I get another Where's George Hit
-Being very broke (it's the end of the month)
-I'm feeling lonely (I'm ALWAYS alone, seldom lonely)
-Really MUST get down to hard-core time management, soon
-Wondering what my kids & grandkids are doing right now
-It's almost dinner time and gabapentin
-How different would my life be if I could afford my OWN wheelchair van?
-Ditto a condo?
-Or if I were a petite blonde or at least not an 'ugly' person?
-Why don't 'blog readers' make comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment