Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Deadliest Catch

Did I mention that my all time ‘new’ favorite television show, Deadliest Catch, just started a new season? Actually, I found it, by accident, just last season.

This new season, of course, involves the re-play of all previous programs, including some daytime reruns!

Yes, I love the Sopranos & Medium & Six Feet Under, but those are not reality shows.

This is the one and only ‘reality’ show I have ever watched more than one episode of; most I have turned off before even watching the entire episode.

There are many reasons I love ‘Deadliest Catch’; the weather, the boats, the men, the reality, the men, the ocean, the waves, did I mention the men?

Check out your local television listings and give it a shot if you have not watched it yet. I am ‘hooked’ on ‘Deadliest Catch’...

No comments:

Post a Comment