Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Glasses, New Do!


I certainly get my haircut more often than I get new glasses. But I always get a haircut when I do get new glasses!

So yesterday, even though I am suffering fatigue again, I went to Ocean Beach to pick up my new glasses, and on the way home, got a haircut. Why does that always make me feel better?

I have needed a haircut for the past couple of months, I was way past 'shaggy'! I've been watching the 'junk mail' for a coupon for my local shop, but I never did find one. I had to pay full price!!!! (sob)

I did not try to stop by and see, or leave a message for, my Grandson, it was just too hot, and I was out of gas (metaphorically speaking), by then. And I immediately felt guilty...

This morning, I fired up my trusty little web cam and took some pics of myself. Actully the results aren't too bad; it's intrinsic 'fuzziness' hide my age well! The picture above is probably the best – shows off my new glasses and haircut!

No comments:

Post a Comment