Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Hooks - Gemlites



I just received two sets of inexpensive acrylic crochet hooks (under $10 total for both!) that I had ordered from http://www.herrschners.com/ - Gemlites Crochet Hooks, a set of 9 - sizes G though P.

(An early birthday present for me!)

And they are just great! Each one is a different color, and they came in their own, reusable, plastic holder. They work well with every yarn I have tried so far, NO dragginess, NO splitting yarn.

Of course, I STILL have not learned the difference between hook TYPES, i.e. 'inline' vs. 'tapered', so I can't tell you WHICH type the Gemlites are. I can tell you they feel and work like Boye Hooks to me, which are my favorites, and what I have worked with since I was a child.
I would recommend these for anyone seeking decent hooks at an affordable price!
Slowly but surely, I am building my 'stash' of hooks...


No comments:

Post a Comment