Monday, November 17, 2008

Comfortghan




Today the mail person knocked on my door to deliver a good sized (and unexpected) box.


I opened it to find a beautiful crocheted 'Comfortghan' and letter from a crochet Yahoo group I have belonged to for a couple of years: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/crochetpartners . The squares made and contributed by members of the group.


I was surprised, and stunned. Tears welled in my eyes.


It just so happens that next week I am starting another round of Chemo. I will take this Comfortghan with me every time I go - perhaps it will not only comfort me, but bring me good luck.

3 comments:

  1. So glad to know you are taking this comfortghan with you to Chemo .... know that all the hands that touched it are comforting you and may it remind you that you (or any of us) never, ever need (or should) be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evvy, that will be a great comfort to you in the coming weeks. Best wishes and hope all will be well.
    Cheers,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brian, it is! Take it to every Chemo, and I think it makes a diff!

    ReplyDelete