Thursday, November 20, 2008

Help, I've Fallen...

I could not help but laugh at 6:30 this morning when I found myself on the floor by my bed. I actually had to call 911 and say, "Help, I've fallen and can't get up!"

I had not slept well most of the night, pain, I got cold, I was very worried about my daughter. Well towards morning I finally fell into a deep sleep. And what happens, I fall out of bed! Something I can not ever remember doing (the couch, maybe).

The Firemen and the paramedics were here within 15 or 20 minutes, and it only took them another couple of minutes to get me in my wheelchair.

This afternoon, though, I feel like my entire body is bruised!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Hon. I hope you're going to be okay. I think I understand the falling out of bed. Did that a while back at my stepmom's after a nasty asthma attack. I did hit my head on the nightstand but no damage of course. Family has always said I was hard headed. You take care of yourself and let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete