Monday, July 12, 2004

Overdone

I'm wiped out today. Over did it yesterday; out with the scooter and all...

It's been two or more months since my last visit with the Hematologist and a Therapeutic Phlebotomy, so the iron is probably building up in me again. (I've been having to lie down for awhile to rest most afternoons again.) But this can eventually be 'fixed' when I can get back to keeping my medical appointments, and it was most definitely worth it!

I did 'rearrange' my 'furniture' today; put the non-working wheel chair in the bedroom corner, installed the working Rascal scooter in the Living Room. It's easier to get it in and out of the apartment from there. And I was hoping it would be someplace comfortable to sit to watch TV or read (NOT!).

I also watched closely for the neighbors that will check my scooter tires for me and install air with my bicycle pump (something I can no longer do myself because of the arthritis in my thumbs and wrists; there's much to be said for those 'solid' tires, like the ones on my wheelchair!), but there was no sign of them. Perhaps tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment