Saturday, October 06, 2007

Incident Follow Up

First thing today, I got on the phone, calling both the office and the police about last night’s incident. The office had no report of it, and they will not get the security guard’s report until Monday.

The police said I should have called 911, and if something similar happens again, I will. The police also said I should get one of those ‘security doors’, but I do not have the $ for that. They also asked if there was anyone that disliked me, or did I have any enemies! (HA, just most of the HAMS that hang around Art Bell, or HamFanz in one way or another! A roll of toilet paper would not be long enough to list the names!)

This afternoon, the maintenance man came and checked my front door, the door was kicked to hard, and there is actually a spot where the ‘shoe’ of the kicker left a small sole print, this is about ¾ inch each way! He also fixed the second lock on my patio door, got me wood dowels for my windows (though I did have the ‘thumb-screw locks’).

Now all I need is an aluminum baseball bat, a can of mace, and a pearl handled .22!

No comments:

Post a Comment