Sunday, October 28, 2007

Internet Smokes

Today I received my order from http://www.internetsmokes.com/.

I order several cartons (a month's worth) at a time. I've been doing this for years now. I no longer smoke my Carlton 120's, just can't afford them, and as far as I know Internet Smokes only sell Native Made ciggies.

But I have found several ultra-light 120's 'brands' that I like at Internet Smokes.

I admit, at first it is a 'hassle', you have to FAX or mail them proof of age, and if you want to use eChecks, set up an account with them. Otherwise you have to send them a Money Order (Thanks to the gov for NOT ALLOWING me to use my 'Plastic' as I WANT on the net to buy ciggies! But that is a whole other Blog Article...), then the order/receive process takes much longer.

But once you get yourself set up and order on a regular basis, you will find it is well worth the initial effort, financially and otherwise.

Anyway, All brands sold at Internet Smokes are 'Stamped by the Taxing Authority of the Seneca Nation of Indians'.

The people are terrific. The service is A+, there is even a phone number to call if you have a problem, which in all these years, has never happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment