Sunday, January 14, 2007

A Good Deed!

For several month's now, some neighbor has been doing me a 'good deed'.

Almost daily I put my tied up trash bags, empty jugs, boxes, etc, in the white chair outside my front door. I do this because then when I do get out in my wheelchair, the trash is all gathered right there and it's easier for me to take it to the trash bins.

For awhile, I thought I was just forgetting that I hadn't put any trash out. Or that I'd already taken it to the bin.

Then I began to suspect that I was NOT losing my memory (or my mind). And I made mental note of when I put trash out in the chair. Sure enough, it was magically disappearing!

Just to check on this, I deposited one empty milk jug in the seat of the white chair. When I looked the next day, sure enough, it was gone!

Now who is doing this or when, I have no idea. I certainly haven't seen anyone going by my windows carrying my trash! And lately, I've been looking!

No, someone is doing a 'good deed'. Bless them, whomever it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment