Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh, I love a rainy day!

As soon as I woke, I knew something was different; there were no cats on my bed! I glanced around and saw they were both at the window, intently watching the rain fall.

Something they pursued later in the day from the 'dry' part of the patio. It was a riot, watching them try to figure it all out.

We don't have 'rainy' days often, so I take advantage of them and do a whole lot of nothing! (In fact, though I enjoy it almost as much - I feel cheated when it rains at night, though I usually stay up and watch!) At least I did nothing that I'm 'supposed' to do! I more or less take the day off...

Not that I wasn't busy today; I made spaghetti (was just waiting for a cool, rainy day), made a second pot of coffee (decaf this time), read a mystery novel, listened to and watched the rain, and took a nap.

If I'm really lucky, it will rain again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment